We are always looking for great people to join our team:
We provide care and support to people within the community. This support takes place within the comfort of the service user’s own home throughout the following areas:
• Bamber Bridge
As a Care Worker the rewards are endless, your role will involve working with vulnerable adults helping them to remain in their own home and maintain as independent as possible, delivering the highest standards of service in the following areas:
• Personal care – helping our service users get out of bed, washed and dressed for the day.
• Domestic duties – assisting someone to maintain a clean and safe living environment.
• Meal Preparation – ensuring our service users maintain a healthy balanced diet.
• Shopping/ errands – obtaining a list of items from the service user and popping to the local shops.
• Palliative care – is the care of patients with advanced progressive illness.
• Fully Waking nights
• Sleep over shifts.
As an employee we can offer:
• Full training
• ‘On the job’ shadowing
• Employee of the Month
• 5.6 weeks paid holiday per year
• Social Care Diplomas (previously known as NVQ)
• 24 hour on-call support
• Flexible working patterns
What do we expect from you?
Working with people that require care and support can be very rewarding. we need staff who are
- Friendly and able to communicate with different type of people.
- Prepared to develop their skills and training
All roles involve some weekend work and are subject to a full Enhanced DBS Disclosure, successful completion of the Induction Programme and satisfactory references.
Please contact 01772 559933 for Positions in Preston and South Ribble
Please contact 01704 500048 for positions in Southport and Ainsdale.